Round 1 of March Descent Into Madness resulted in many surprises and upsets, and Round 2 was no less amazing as we’ve seen titans fall, brackets destroyed and locusts swarm in the formation of Tony Danza’s face.
One of the biggest bombshells of the competition thus far was Sexual Jealousy of Clouds’ stunning loss to Picturing Everyone You Meet Lying in a Coffin. Considered by many to be a dark horse in this competition, Picturing Everyone You Meet Lying in a Coffin has proven to be quite the fighter with its powerful visions of acquaintances and loved ones alike positioned stiffly in coffins. In another shocker, Quitting Your Job Because Demons in the Copy Machine lost to Not Wearing Sunscreen Because Invisible to God when it was determined that the copy machine demons were just colored ink cartridges. Hissing at Those Who Displease You, Revenge Pooping and Everything is Tentacles Now? all advanced to the next level.
Laughing Maniacally Into Cracked Mirrors had a tough matchup with Aggressive Nudity. Spilling over into triple overtime, both teams pulled out all the stops in order to win. Aggressive Nudity started doing squat thrusts while maintaining eye contact, but it wasn’t enough to compete with Laughing Maniacally Into Cracked Mirrors putting on clown makeup. Let’s see if Laughing Maniacally Into Cracked Mirrors will be able to triumph over longtime rival Constantly Wearing a Wedding Dress.
Next up for the competition is the Sweet 16, which will start tomorrow. Here are the matchups:
- Laughing Maniacally Into Cracked Mirrors vs. Constantly Wearing a Wedding Dress
- Paranoia Harrison Ford Will Steal Your Shoes vs. Cry-Singing
- Sexual Feelings Toward Mustard vs. Everything Is Tentacles Now?
- Revenge Pooping vs. Confusing Numbers With Ways to Kill
- Belief that Air Bud Is a Documentary vs. Picturing Everyone You Meet Lying in a Coffin
- Certainty that You’re the Yellow King vs. Hissing at Those Who Displease You
- Believing Green M&Ms are Harbingers of Doom vs. Not Wearing Sunscreen Because Invisible to God
- Wearing Hats to “Ward off Hair Goblins” vs. Never Blinking